Woodcalc is an easy-to-use app which allows you to input dimensions of a wood plank in different units and it will calculate its volume. This app is ideal for lumber/timber merchants, carpenters and anybody who need those conversions regularly.
- input dimensions of a wood plank in different units (mm, cm, m, in & ft) and it will calculate its volume in either m3 or ft3.
- Input the cost of the wood plank per ft3/ft2/m3/m2 and it automatically calculate its price.
- Supports imperial/metric units
- Allows you to change the metre to foot factor.
- Can be used for other purposes as well. Example, you have a length in mm and you want to know its equivalent in inches.
You will be redirected to a download page after payment. The app is also available for purchase on the Amazon App Store.
Instructions for use:
1. Select the units of measure
2. Fill the boxes with the measurements
3. Click RECALC
After clicking Recalc, you can change the units of measure to view the results in other units.
Click RESET to start over.